The theme of our follow up adventure, slated for 3/26/15, is "Teamwork is Key" featuring a selection of teamwork based pregens from Dreamscarred Press' Ultimate Psionics and Path of War, as well as Amora Games' Liber Influxus Communis. Just like last time, anyone who shows up an hour before the event is welcome to use the table copies of either book to create their own custom character! If you already own either book, our character creation rules are pretty simple:
- Classes must be chosen from one of our featured 3pp sourcebooks: Ultimate Psionics, Path of War, or Liber Influxus Communis.
- Characters will be created starting at 4th level, though characters must be able to qualify for all feats at the level they would be gained.
- 25 point buy for attribute scores, no scores higher than 18 or lower than 8 before applying racial modifiers.
- Races chosen from the standard options presented in the Pathfinder Core Rulebook as well as fetchlings, with alternate racial traits from the Advanced Race Guide allowed. All races presented in Ultimate Psionics are also available.
- Equipment purchased using standard Wealth By Level rules.
- Crafting feats disallowed (currently we're just not supporting the kind of continuity necessary to support them).
- Allowed sourcebooks: Pathfinder Core Rulebook, Advanced Player's Guide, Advanced Race Guide (core races and fetchlings only), Ultimate Psionics, Path of War, and Liber Influxus Communis.
The heroes will be tasked with uncovering the mystery of The Midnight Mirror, a highly reviewed adventure from the 2011 winner of Paizo's RPG Superstar contest, Sam Zeitlin. I'll be posting a follow up article on Sunday, 3/22/15 with more details on the adventure and our pregen heroes.
Thanks for reading everyone, and I'm looking forward to seeing you there!